Saturday, September 4, 2010

Gee but it's great to be back home!

Hi Everybody,
We got home around 6 pm - the trip went as smoothly as it possibly could.  Cab to the airport, wheelchair at check in, went to the ladies room w/ my walker (!),  Easy flight, wheel chair to luggage claim, waited at entrance while Dave fetched the car, came home. 
My friend Susan came over to give us a fantastic meal (THANK YOU, SUSAN).  Since then I've been rela\xing in the hospital bed we are renting.  It did go well, but I have a feeling I will pay tomorrow.  Pretty exhausting!
I will write again tomorrow -
LOVE YA
NANC

3 comments:

  1. Reading about your recovery has been amazing! Thank you so much for keeping us all in the loop. Love you so much and can't wait to see you in a new and improved state! Conor and I will be in town around Thanksgiving and hope to see you then :) Love to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home, Nancy! Great news, and wishing you a speedy recovery! love, jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you are home! We missed you tons at the board meeting (3 hours worth of missing you). Hope you continue to improve quickly as possible, xoxoxo Peg

    ReplyDelete