Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Countdown to Surgery!

Hi Everyone!
So many of you have offered your love and support as I prepare for scoliosis surgery ~ 
This blog is for all of you - an easy way to check in on how we're doing in the coming days and weeks.
On Thursday, Dave and I will fly to St. Louis... Surgery is on Monday. 
Here's a link to my surgeon's website.  Take a look at the "Patients' Stories" and the before and after photos.  Really cool!

Link to Dr. Lawrence Lenke's website

I'm feeling pretty calm (ask me again on Sunday!) - I've been checking off stuff on my to do list - buying all kinds of interesting medical equipment (raised toilet seats...) yikes.
We'll post as often as we can - Right now I'm going to see if this blog works!
NANCY

4 comments:

  1. check, check, check!

    You rock, Mom! We're rooting for you~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy, sweetie, this is awesome and a wonderful way to keep us informed and you knowing what a halo of love surrounds you. You keep calm and packing on those good calories!!! Eagerly awaiting every word with hopes and prayers you are gonna be so straight and tall when this is over!!! Love always, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck my fav PentH2O buddy!!! Love that we can follow your progress on this blog! Best wishes oxoxoxoxoox Peg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best wishes tomorrow!!!! xoxoxox love ya,
    Peg

    ReplyDelete